1] UI/UX Designer
People love designs that love people. We’re looking for someone who has a zeal for achieving a balance between aesthetics and usability. “Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.” If you want to make the world a better place with impeccable user experiences, we’d like you to hop aboard.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creating end-to-end UX designs that includes Information Architecture, Wireframes and Designs.
- Staying updated with latest trends and implementing them.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Adept with basics of HTML & CSS
- Strong communication skills, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in UX Design or related fields is a plus
- Knowledge of SVGs and motion-based UX Design would also be a positive.
2] Digital Marketing Analyst
People dread traffic but it’s the opposite in your case. If you can drive traffic and engagement with all your creative colours and content, we’re looking for you.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating unique and eye-catching content for our studio & clients.
- Documenting/shooting studio culture and vibe
- Learning & implementing modern methods of inbound marketing/website optimization to gain maximum ROI on the web for our studio & clients.
- Generating client database & approach via digital channels.
- Stay updated with latest market trends, publish blogs & devise ground breaking marketing strategies
Freshers with a zeal for advertising/ marketing/ content creation/ visual design may also apply.
3] Visual Designer
The ideal candidate will have crazy creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms. The firm is a fresh startup and he/she will be one of our initial associate full-time graphic designers & help shape the firm culture.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
4] Web Developer
The ideal candidate should be able to convert countless cups of coffee into countless lines of brackets and semicolons. If you’re passionate about making the virtual world a bug-free place, you’re the one we’re looking for.
1. Handling WordPress theme development and theme customization.
2. PSD to WordPress development
4. PHP and MySQL
5. Basic UX Principles
Drop in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org